It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Feel the sea and Touch the sky"

It's after two in the morning and I'm still up.
I feel soft and sexy from my bath,
 left sweet messages for my dearest friends, and now my eyes are heavy. 
I'm ready to crawl between the sheets, wrap myself in my softest blanket and dream that I'm in your arms as we feel the sea and touch the sky. 

Here's a song from my heart that follows me and keeps me company:

"Into the Mystic" glen hansard & marketa irglova
http://youtu.be/dlftisKf8Mc

"we were born before the wind,
  and we are so much younger than the sun
  and every bonnie boat was won, 
  as we sailed into the mystic


  hark, now hear the sailors cry,
  feel the sea and touch the sky,
  and let your soul and spirit fly
  as we sail into the mystic


  and when that fog horn blows,
  you know I will be coming home,
  and when that fog horn whistle blows,
  you know I wanna hear it
  i don't have to fear it now


  i wanna rock your gypsy soul
  we're just like way back in those days of old
  and together we'll fall 
  as we sail into the mystic


  yeah magnificently we'll fall 
  as we sail into the mystic"



No comments:

Post a Comment