It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New music, New year

It's been awhile. I've been following the old saying "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything."
I've been very quiet the last 2 months! :)

I was scouting around today and found some great 'new to me' music.

I asked myself, "who can I share this with?" No one.
But that's not true, I have you!

So I'd like to wish you a very Happy New Year. May this year be good to you and for you, elle.



"It Not You It's Me" the little willies
http://youtu.be/3wO4yjyiPOQ

"Well, I just can't keep going alone
Making believe that nothing's wrong
It's wrong and it's only gonna be

Nothing you did in any way
Nothing you said or didn't say
It's not you, baby, it's me

So keep on being long and tall
Keep on talking with the same ole drawl
Keep on, baby, don't you trip and fall over me

The pedals on the daisy drop
You loved me then, you love me not
You love me not, it's plain to see

Who keeps the fire burning bright
The one who's losing sleep at night
It's ain't you, but baby, it's me

So, keep the rose you never brought
Keep that ring that you never bought
It's all my fault, it's all my fantasy

Oh, but I can't give you no more of myself
Cause I'm looking out for somebody else
It ain't you, baby, but it's me

Oh, but I can't give you no more of myself
Cause I'm looking out for somebody else
It ain't you, but baby, it's me"


I've never heard of The Little Willies but I'm a big fan of Norah Jones and I love country. Put them all together on a new CD called "Good Times" and it's a must have for me.
I was really impressed with this next song. It's a remake of the old Dolly Parton song "Jolene". They did it proud! I think you'll enjoy the video too. I love to watch good musicians in action. ENJOY!



"Jolene" the little willies
http://youtu.be/M3d8KobWVwk



It's so nice to be back.
I'm going to put on more good music and do some editing on my past posts. It's time to do a little house cleaning. Time to weed out the things that are damaging to my reputation without sacrificing the heart of my journey.
Wish me luck :).



 










No comments:

Post a Comment