It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"To love. To be loved.
To never forget your own insignificance.
To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you.
To seek joy in the saddest places.
To pursue beauty to its lair.
To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power.
Above all, to watch.
To try and understand.
To never look away.
And never, never to forget."
Arundhati Roy
The author of The God of Small Things

This is one of my favorite quotes. It's always challenges me, encourages me and reminds me.
At present I am working on "to never simplify what is complicated".
Which one grabs you????
elle e

No comments:

Post a Comment