It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Friday, August 10, 2012

Science & Soul

Science says;
The Scientific Power of Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SePL2w5f6dE
sound waves, frequency, Neurotransmitters, dopamine, brain, drug, arousal, crave, addiction

The soul says:
"and when my mind is free..
You know a melody can move me.
And when I'm feelin blue...
A guitar's comin' through to sooth me.
Thanks for the joy that you've given me.
I want you to know that I believe in your song.
Your rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You've helped me along
Makin' me strong..!"

Drift Away dobie gray
http://youtu.be/fyXnsTZzqQA


I say:
who cares...
No really I have a lot to say (always :).
Addiction, relaxation, music, love, sex, pleasure, pain, water, sun....
I have a lot to say about everything. But right now let's not talk. Right now my soul just wants to drift away....

No comments:

Post a Comment