It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

dark, drowning, depression

My mind, my will and my emotions feel paper thin. The winds of life are ripping me to shreds.
I started sinking last week. Depression tugs and drags relentlessly until I am powerless to stay above the dark waters.
I am angry. I am lonely. I am bitter. I don't want to fight anymore. I want it all to end.

2 comments:

  1. You commented on my blog...and I felt compelled to send this link...a blog I find very inspirational! I hope it inspires you too! http://momastery.com/blog/2012/09/18/yes-and-no/

    Keep staying strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link. It's one I will file and visit again.
    I'm glad you found my blog. Sorry you found it on such a dark day :).
    There are better days, brighter words and more beautiful thoughts. Hope you visit again soon. elle

    ReplyDelete