It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

breaking the silence

After weeks of desperately needing to hear from you I finally got an email last night.
The news of your 6 weeks of sobriety is the best news I could ask for.
The fact that it coincides exactly with the day you turned and walked away from me is almost unbearable.
I still want what is impossible. I still want you.
I responded to your email and s
aid all the right things, careful not to let my broken heart show.
I love you. I do want what is best for you. I'm so foolish to continue to hope that it could somehow include me.
I know you are going to continue on the "right" path. God forbid I lay my burdens on your shoulders and make your road more difficult.
You are wise and good. You do what needs to be done no matter the cost.
I envy those traits. I do not posess them where you are concerned.
I don't know what the future holds for me but I know yours is looking bright and for that I am thankful.




No comments:

Post a Comment