It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Monday, June 4, 2012

could you, would you, should you?


I could sit on this porch in the sun and the breeze dreaming of you all day. Could I?
I could send you funny signs, great music and believe you cared. Would I?
I could keep loving you. I could do it alone and forever. Should I?

Yes!

You could sit by the water, laugh and talk to me about anything. Could you?
You could lay by me, whisper and share the clouds like you used to. Would you?
You could drink your life away trying to hide from your fears. Should you?
You could love me without limits. You could.
But you won't.
And that makes you the better man.

DOWN miranda lambert

http://youtu.be/kSDvBqDpcMA

No comments:

Post a Comment