It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"EVERYBODY DANCE NOW"!!!

"TEENAGE DREAM"
http://youtu.be/PAV8Rq-ewkE


"You think I'm pretty without any makeup on
 You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong
 I know you get me, so I'll let my walls come down"


"Before you met me I was a wreck
 But things were kinda heavy.
 You brought me to life,
 You make me feel like a teenage dream.
 The way you turn me on I can't sleep.
 Let's runaway
 And don't ever look back, Don't ever look back"


"My heart stops when you look at me,
 Just one touch now baby I believe
 This is real so take a chance,
 And don't ever look back
 And don't ever look back."




If they only knew!!
I thought this song and the flash mob were great.  Don't you wish you could just open the head of these kids and say "don't waste this time", "don't miss this opportunity, you can NEVER get it back"!!

It's true. Even though people say things like "It's never too late to be who you might have been", in truth there does come a time when it's "just too late" to start over.
"If we could have just known then what we know now, then our decisions then could have erased our now." 
A lot of people I talk to say they wouldn't trade all they've learned and experienced for anything. 
That is sooo awesome.
In truth, if I could start over, there is very little in my life today that I would choose again.
At 17 I should have been graduating and looking forward to college. I should have experienced living on my own, making my own way and my own money. I should have danced, and partied and studied hard with no sleep. 
Instead I had no sleep because of the baby in my belly and then on my hip. The years of the "Teenage Dream" passed me by. No graduation, no college, no parties or friends.
If I could do it over, would I? 

Like hell I would! I wouldn't hesitate for a moment. 
I can't do it over so I'm trying to do it old!!! 


"Do Re Mi" (flash mob in Antwerp Train Station- Belgium)
http://youtu.be/bQLCZOG202k


This one was really fun. The combination of young, old and in-between is great! There are also some great crowd shots. 




and just for fun...
"A Real Job- nudist camp activity coordinator"
http://youtu.be/8GutO5uF5cg


I'm submitting my application tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment