It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Monday, July 18, 2011

Let's Just Smile Awhile!!!



It's "one of those days", again!!! Don't know what to do but laugh. Thought I'd share a song or two that always bring a smile: 

"Surfin Bird"  The Trashmen

"So, what did the dyslexic, agnostic think about when he had insomnia????"
"Is there a dog?"........HAAAAA-Ha

"Right Field" Peter, Paul & Mary

I was the kid with her hands crossed over her face praying, "just don't let the ball come to me, PLEASE!!!"

"Stewball" Peter, Paul & Mary

Don't even ask. I have no idea. I only know when this song comes on in the middle of all my other IPod songs, I smile! 
Guess the good things of childhood still sparkle!

Share your favorite smiling song or joke. Please!!!
I need a good laugh and a cold beer! Elle




No comments:

Post a Comment