It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Monday, July 30, 2012

and trampolines!

This morning when I shared my list for today I totally forgot about the new trampoline we got for the boys!
It totally changed the flow of the day (in a very good way!)

We spent all morning outside. Just what I needed and of course there's no better place for 2 active little boys than outside jumping, running and playing in water.
We also found and chased a small king snake. We let him go because we were too chicken to catch him and play with him :) and they eat bad snakes.

Back inside I cleaned bathrooms while they played in the tub. Then on to lunch and story time. Now they're down for a long nap.
Supper is also cooked for tonight!! YAY!
I'm going to bake a couple of loaves of banana nut bread, then I'll add a salad and corn on the cob to the navy beans, rice and pork roast I made on Saturday. YUM!!

Wow! How can one day be so different from another.
Friday I was devastated to the point of giving up, cried ALL day, never did eat or sleep and I got nothing on my list done.
Today has been so pleasant. Chores done, kids happy and well cared for and I'm all smiles.

I have great potential! All I need now is some consistency. Well that's not all I need but it's a great place to start :).
Much love, elle

No comments:

Post a Comment