It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Friday, July 27, 2012

"what goes down must come up"

Visited a "new to me" blog and made this discovery:
"what goes down must come up" :).
Or at least that is my spin on an old saying.

My posts today were angry.
I am hurting.
Anger is always a secondary emotion and is the dirrect result of something we have no control over but desperately want to control.
Mine is a person. Actually 3 people.
2 men I love and myself.

I wish it were a love triangle but one of us keeps trying to escape! LOL!!!

It's really not funny but I don't have any tears left to cry.

I've been up all night fighting my thoughts. When I slept it was only troubled dreams of lost love.
I haven't eaten today.

Time to wash my teary face and try to gag down some peanut butter and jelly.
I wish I had some red Skittles and a frig full of Shiner Bock.

It's been a very "down" day and I'm past ready to feel a smile.
Forgive me my foolishness.

Much love, elle

No comments:

Post a Comment