It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Friday, July 6, 2012

She Believes In Me

She Believes In Me kenny rogers
http://youtu.be/EaBMxlUjLZQ

I was listening to an oldies station a few days ago. Of course I was singing along and enjoying the journey back in time.
When this song came on time just stood still. I don't know why. I closed my eyes and felt hot tears falling from my eyes.

That's how life is lately. One moment involved in the ordinary.... the next swept without warning into your arms.
One moment feeling nothing in particular and the next finding myself smiling at you.

One moment content....the next overwhelmed with lonely.

I keep telling myself that happiness is a choice. That love is a choice.
But I have no choice when it comes to you. I don't choose the moments. I don't choose the smiles. I don't choose the ache.
It finds me and then I choose.
I choose to stay in the moment and let the smiles turn to tears or I choose to block it, to turn away.
But it will return.
You are part of me. A part that is still confusing. A part I can't figure out.
You are a part of me that I believe in. To lose you would be to lose a part of me that I'm not ready, and unable, to be without... not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment