It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"I'll Never Say Goodbye"

"Say goodbye
Why? I can barely say good night
If I can hardly take my eyes from yours
How far can I go?"

http://youtu.be/3GDHU-eZmyM

"When I say always, I mean forever
I trust tomorrow as much as today
I'm not afraid to say I love you
And I promise you I'll never say goodbye"

"I'll Never Say Goodbye", a beautiful song from Barbra Streisand.

The movie is "The English Patient"
"The English Patient is a story of love, fate, misunderstanding and healing. Told in a series of flashbacks."
"In love, there are no boundaries" (copied from the movie box)


 

Today is a day of love, fate, flashbacks, misunderstandings and questions. Is there a place of no boundaries? Does it exist outside the realm of my imagination? And am I still moving forward on the road to healing, understanding and acceptance? Today none of yesterdays truths matter (post "Ordinary LOVEliness" 10/1/12). Today all that matters is my promise, "I'll never say goodbye". I'll never make that mistake again.
And so like Henry and June (see post from 9/27/12 "What to read?? Sex or morality?", like Laszlo and Katharine (The English Patient), I continue to love two men violently and without regard to consequence.

"I have no other choice, for one is my breath and one is my song." elle 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment