It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's a beautiful day for favorite things!!!


Autumn
"The season of the year
after youth has passed away,
The colored leaves they waltz & float
until at last they lay.
We too have passed that time of year
when youth has passed away,
Yet cease we not to waltz, to float
till in beauty we shall lay.
Each must dance it's dance alone
foretelling of a glory,
A certainty of life is that
 each season tells our story.
So hearken now with open heart
and hear the autumns song,
miss not a moment of her breathe,
 she gently holds her own.
She offers you a respite 
from the heat of everyday.
Within her arms a hidden place,
she holds the cold at bay.
The cycle will continue
till spring shall bloom at last.
Through the certainty of seasons
 find hope in autumns passed." 
elle

"Liz On Top Of The World"

"My affections and wishes have not changed,
 but one word from you will silence me forever.
 If, however, your feelings have changed,
 I will have to tell you:
 you have bewitched me, body and soul,
 and I love, I love, I love you.
 I never wish to be parted from you
 from this day on." Darcy - Pride and Prejudice

"Mrs. Darcy"


Mr. Darcy: "Then what endearments am I allowed?"
Elizabeth: "Well let me think; 'Lizzie' for everyday, 
'My Pearl' for Sundays, and 
'Goddess Divine' - but only on very special occasions."
Mr. Darcy: "And what shall I call you when I am cross? Mrs. Darcy?"
Elizabeth: "No, no. You may only call me Mrs. Darcy when you are completely and perfectly and incandescently happy."
Mr. Darcy: "And how are you this evening, Mrs. Darcy?" (kiss)
"Mrs. Darcy" (kiss), "Mrs. Darcy" (kiss) (final scene- Pride and Prejudice)














"THE NOTEBOOK"






"Let Me Teach You How To Dance"

"When You Taught Me How To Dance"

"When you taught me how to dance
  Years ago, with misty eyes,
  Every step and silent glance,
  Every move, a sweet surprise.

  Someone must have taught you well,
  To beguiles and to entrance,
  For that night you cast your spell,
  And you taught me how to dance.

  Like reflections in a lake
  I recall what went before
  As I give, I'll learn to take
  And will be alone no more.

  Other lights may light my way
  I may even find romance
  But I won't forget that night
  When you taught me how to dance.

  Cold winds blow,
  But up on those hills you'll find me
  And I know you're walking right behind me,
  When you taught me how to dance
  Years ago, with misty eyes,
  Every step and silent glance,  
  Every move a sweep surprise.

  Someone must have taught you well,
  To beguile and to entrance,
  For that night you cast your spell,
  And you taught me how to dance."  (from the movie Miss Potter)

My favorite things go on forever. I love bunnies, boats, babies and boys. I love music, movies, love, and kissing. Love to dance, to swim, to laugh till I cry. So I leave you this lovely day with just a few of my favorite things.
I'll be back soon. I hope you will join me and share some of your favorites with me too!!! Elle





















No comments:

Post a Comment