It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Hey baby, I love you..."

"Hey baby, I love you
  Hey baby, I need you
  Hey baby, you ain't got prove to me
  You're some kinda of macho man
  You've wasted so much of you life
  Runnin' through the dark night
  Let me shine some love light
  Down on that blues man"

"Blues Man" alan jackson & hank williams jr
http://youtu.be/kN1y5gTMfTQ


I won't dishonor your song by givin' my opinion of which verses remind me of you or which "she" 'stuck it out' and 'hung in there.'
I only know this "she" loves you and needs you. Thinks you're a number one mans kind of man who treats me gentle and kind.
"You make me laugh when the tears would fall, 

  Protected me from another's call 
  And if you play for me you know I'll fall
  Forever under your spell." L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment