It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Is today the day???

"Wondering...
will you ever drop by again to say "Hi"?

are you ready for my final "goodbye"?
will today be the day?

I miss the quiet of the water and the beat of your heart.
I HATE this silence!! It is pushing me away.
Distance...
will today be the day?"


http://youtu.be/QkmMzKIFNyo

"EVERYBODY"  ingrid michaelson

We have fallen down again tonight
In this world it’s hard to get it right
Try to make your heart feel like a glove
What it needs is love, love, love

Everybody, everybody wants to love
Everybody, everybody wants to be loved
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Happy is the heart that still feels pain
Darkness drains and light will come again
Swing open up your chest and let it in
Just let the love, love, love begin

Everybody feels the love
Everybody steals the love,
Everybody heals with love
Oh, oh, oh, oh, just let the love, love, love begin

Everybody, everybody wants to love
Everybody, everybody wants to be loved
Oh, oh, oh, Just let the love, love, love begin

I chose to make today the day. I couldn't stand the silence.
I wrote a final "good-bye", but the words just didn't come out right.
Silence is now the rule.
No more "do-overs".
Everything feels empty.
























     

No comments:

Post a Comment