It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Monday, May 21, 2012

The year was 1975...

"How Can You Mend a Broken Heart"  bee gees
http://youtu.be/niqfrFSFlZ0


The year was 1975...
A summer of boats and bikini's, concerts and kisses..
O
f toes in the sand, east to west...
When music rocked, we were free...
And things that could've been ...somehow  weren't.

Now memories linger, some questions have answers, but not the "why's??"
And some things never change... like broken hearts
Whether we're 14 or 54...
They still hurt. And the pain feels like it will never end.




BUT when I weigh the pro's and con's...
"I would rather have had you for a whisper in time than not at all ♥".

Not because it doesn't hurt to lose you, it hurts like hell.

But what I gained in that whisper of time changed me for the better. It changed me forever.
I can fly higher, smile bigger, laugh often, love deeper.

All I needed was someone to accept me for who I was, which gave me the freedom to become sooo much more :).
Yes, it was worth it all.

You were the key that opened my cage and set this heart free... to soar!
"I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees
And misty memories of days gone by
We could never see tomorrow, no one said a word about the sorrow."

But I can also hear the song of the black bird, the clouds and your laughter.
I smile, and I ache.
I haven't found a way to do one without the other.

"Smiling through the tears,
Walking through the fears,
Loving you through the years."

There are some things I just can't change.
There are some I just want to keep forever.
You are both.
elle



 

 


 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment