It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

other peoples lives

I enjoy quiet mornings of surfing the web. I've taken to reading the blogs I follow and then following the things they follow. The world is HUGE! The people are amazing!! There is so much joy, inspiration and creativity.
My world can be very small. Some days I can't see past this bedroom. It is boring and uneventful and growing more cynical with ever year.
I always swore I'd never end up a bitter old lady. But I see her ugly frown entirely too often :(
I always said I'd grow old gracefully like Barbara Bush. But instead I'm fighting it wrinkle, by sag, by bulging vein :).

Reading about the ordinary lives of ordinary people who view life through a lens of joy encourages me.
Today I met Carlotta. She dresses FAB, is young and full of life, dreams & plans.
I also visited abbie. She was musing her future in photography. She ALWAYS makes me smile.
A quick stop by Beach Bungalow gave me a little culture into the world of art made from sofa stuffing. LOL!
Life feels good from the bed this morning.
BANANA PANCAKES jack johnson
http://youtu.be/6Graa_Vm5eA

No comments:

Post a Comment