It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Friday, July 29, 2011

"A Gift To Be Treasured"

My beautiful today started with a lovely yesterday.


 "Time with a friend, a walk through wet grass, feet in the water, on a wet rock, wet ass." 


Obviously not an award winning poem. But once I started it, it just begged to be finished and I couldn't find another great rhyme for "wet grass". This is a happy day. They are rare so I will indulge what makes me smile!


"It's funny how from the simple things the best things begin". (I'll reference this lyric later. It's gonna take some diggin') 

I woke with a smile. I caught it from a friend yesterday who has a very contagious one. I plan to carry it all day!
I woke with joy to accompany my smile. I love and miss joy. For me "joy" is the absence of heaviness. I feel light today. I feel energized. I plan to take full advantage of this absence of burden and fly through my list of "to do's".

I do have a long list and some are weeks old. So I won't dally. But before I move on I'll share 2 "lovely day" songs.



"You've Got a Friend" James Taylor
http://youtu.be/0iM38PyxzG8


"Annie's Song" John Denver
http://youtu.be/nkyS7yv8HnE




"Beautiful days are rare gifts to be treasured." 
Have a lovely one, elle


No comments:

Post a Comment