It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I write

tossed
shifted

rolled
sifted

elle


"I learned that you should FEEL when writing, not like Lord Byron on a mountain top, but like a child stringing beads in kindergarten—happy, absorbed and quietly putting one bead on after another."Brenda Ueland

"I can do these things, because I am a Very Great Writer Typist. This is a rambling, self-indulgent piece of typing, in two parts. I had to put it here, but you don't have to read it. Honestly. Thanks."
P. J. DeGenaro

I too am a "Very Great Writer Typist".
"Rambling and Self-indulgent", a very good description of my blog.
"but you don't have to read it. Honestly"

Nope you don't. But I Do have to write.
I've been gathering the best of others blogs this morning and thoroughly enjoying the ride. I've been around the world with people I wish I had the privilege to meet . I went bike riding in Germany @ 'Tease Your Toes', loved a great series of advertising clips, "move" & "learn" and made a quick trip to Disney where I learned more about grieving from 'Captian Imperfecto'.
My favorite of all was a moving piece from 'Brittains Got More Talent'. A man named Eugene with guts, a passion and a message showed the 'nay-sayers' how wrong we can be when we judge "a book by it's cover".

Sitting outside with the boys listening to them argue about everything. The birds are having it out on the back fence and I'm blissfully ignoring it.
Instead I am carried away by the breeze. I close my eyes and rest. Words begin to string themselves. I couldn't stop them if I wanted. And I don't.
I am "happy, absorbed and quietly putting one bead on after another".

I am writing.

I am moving and learning.
I am bathed in the warmth of the day and in the knowledge that the grief that gripped me, tossed me, shifted, rolled and sifted me has found it's way away from my shore for today.
Rest. What a gift to be treasured.
And I do... elle


links:
http://youtu.be/-BrDlrytgm8 "move"

http://youtu.be/Xc0d510zTA4 "learn"


http://youtu.be/vVL1_YEHZV4 "eugene"


No comments:

Post a Comment