It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Change is not coming

This mornings post was full of hope.


 Hope that change could come. 
 Hope that faith might be reborn inside me and give me a place to begin.

This morning I had the hope of change. It might take awhile, like emptying a dirty tub of water one cup at a time. But I had hope that I could hold that cup and find the strength to dump it.

That hope is gone.

I do not have serenity. I do not have courage. I do not have wisdom.

I have all the things I've always had. Fear, defeat & hopelessness.




It's a bad evening.
The end of a bad day.

Maybe tomorrow the sun will shine on me again and I will smile.
 elle

No comments:

Post a Comment