It All Began

DANCE while you can...."I will not stand to the side and allow the MUSIC in
my HEART to fadeaway and die.
I will DANCE to my own LIFE SONG."

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I can say "yes" and you can say "no".

I have 2 very rare and unusual weekends coming up. 


This weekend I offered an opportunity to someone that is way out of their comfort zone. 


Next weekend someone offered me something that is way out of my comfort zone. 
To do it I must have the help of someone else, which is way out of her comfort zone.


No one wants to answer my emails or calls. I think they are worried about speaking the truth. Maybe they feel guilty that they are letting me down.


It's OK to say "no". It's important to go with your gut. Never compromise your peace of mind for me or anyone else. 


It's taken me 50 years to realize that my opinion counts and is worth fighting for.  


I have the right to say "yes" to things others don't approve of. 


I can also say "no thank-you that's just not for me".  


There will always be consequences for me when I go against the flow and say "yes" instead of "no".
  
But for you there is no price to be paid. Just speak the truth with love. 
I'm a big girl. I promise not to fall apart :)


I love you both more than words can ever say, L.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment